Trust The Security Experts To Secure Your WordPress Website Today
Our highly skilled security experts will secure your wordpress website to keep it safe from hackers and cyber criminals
We offer a professional WordPress security service which will
- Protect your website from malicious attacks and malware infections.
- Reduce the risk of your website getting hacked by cybercriminals.
If you have hired a web designer or web design agency to create a website it is most likely using WordPress which is used by millions of websites around the world.
Due to its popularity, WordPress has become a target for hackers and cybercriminals who crawl the internet 24/7 365 days a week looking for websites which they can exploit and attack.
Why Do WordPress Websites Get Hacked
- The web hosting company has not put the correct security measures in place to protect the server or network.
- The website is running an outdated version of WordPress.
- 3rd party plug-ins have not been updated.
- The theme has not been updated.
- Poor overall website security which makes it easy for hackers to take advantage of the website.
Website Security Audit and Hardening Service
The website security audit and hardening service we offer is ideal for anyone who runs a WordPress website.
The aim of this service is to put the necessary security measures in place at your website which will
- Protect your business from malicious attacks and malware infections.
- To reduce the risk of getting your website hacked by cybercriminals
- Give You a piece of mind knowing that your website is safe and secure.
WordPress Security Service
The following is included in the WordPress security service we offer to secure and protect your website from hackers.
1: Website Security Audit
We will complete a detailed audit of your website which includes the following
- Review all the Core WordPress files
- MYSQL database setup, configuration and privileges
- Review all installed 3rd party plug-ins and themes
- Review files and directory Permissions
- User roles and permissions
- Review web hosting cPanel or Plesk configuration
- Complete additional security checks and tests that could lead to a malicious attack or malware infection of your site
2: Website Security Protection and Harding
Based on the findings from the website security audit We will complete the following to secure and protect the website from hackers.
Please note this is not a complete list of the security tasks we will complete at your website but it will provide you with an overview to some of the tasks we will complete to secure and protect your website from hackers and cybercriminals.
- Take a full backup of your website including all the files and the MYSQL database before we start working on the website.
- Update the website to use the latest, stable and secure version of WordPress.
- Review and update all third-party plug-ins and themes.
- Install and set up a website security firewall plug-in.
- Install and set up an additional security plug-in to hide the WordPress core files, login page, theme, plugins, version number and much more.
- Install and setup a plug-in to protect the website log-in page from brute force attacks.
- Update website passwords, user permissions and roles if required.
- Ensure the website is using the latest version of PHP 7.
- Review the website’s hosting cPanel or Plesk settings.
- Add an additional security layer using .htaccess rules to protect the WordPress files and database from malicious attacks and zero-day vulnerabilities.