WordPress Website Security Service
The following is included in the WordPress security service we offer at the website.
Website Security Audit
We will complete a detailed audit of your website which includes the following
- Review all WordPress Core Files
- MYSQL database setup, configuration and privileges
- Review all installed 3rd party plug-ins and themes
- Review files and directory Permissions
- WordPress user roles and permissions
- Review web hosting cPanel or Plesk configuration
- Complete additional security checks and tests that could lead to a malicious attack or malware infection of your WordPress site
Website Security Protection and Harding
Based on the findings from the website security audit We will complete the following to secure and protect your website from hackers.
Please note this is not a complete list of the security tasks we will complete but it will hopefully provide you with an overview to the work
we will be doing to secure your website.
- Take a full backup of your website including all the files and the MYSQL database before we start working on the website.
- Update the website to use the latest, stable and secure version of WordPress.
- Review and update all third-party WordPress plug-ins and themes.
- Install and setup a WordPress security firewall plug-in.
- Install and set up an additional security plug-in to hide the WordPress core files, login page, theme, plugins, version number and much more.
- Install and setup a plug-in to protect the website log-in page from brute force attacks.
- Update website passwords, user permissions and roles if required.
- Ensure the website is using the latest version of PHP 7.
- Review the website’s hosting cPanel or Plesk settings.
- Add an additional security layer using .htaccess rules to protect the WordPress files and database from malicious attacks and zero-day vulnerabilities
- The service we offer is fully supported by us. If you need any support after we have secured your website we are here to help you
- The service Covers unlimited pages on a single website/li>
- This is a fixed one-time payment with no monthly payment fees