Fix Hacked WordPress Website
The following is included in the WordPress service we offer
- We will take a full backup of the website including all the WordPress files and MYSQL database before we start the work and after we have 100% removed the malware code and secured the website.
- Complete a detailed security scan of your website to identify and investigate how the malware or malicious code infected the website.
- Remove the malware and any malicious code from the website.
- If the website is using an outdated version of WordPress we will update the site to the latest, stable and secure version.
- Review all the WordPress plug-in’s at the website and update them to the latest version if required.
- Install a WordPress security firewall plug-in to secure the website and protect the website from hackers.
- Use a number of best practice WordPress security measures to secure the website from future attacks.
- Add an additional security layer using custom .htaccess security rules to protect the WordPress files and database from malicious attacks.
- Once we are 100% happy that your website is malware-free and secure we will complete a full Cpanel or Plesk hosting file and MySql backup of the website.
- We will communicate with Google to remove “This website may be hacked” label.
- We guarantee to fix the hacked WordPress website in 24 hours,
- The service covers unlimited pages on a single website
- This is a one-time payment with no monthly payment fees to pay.
- The WordPress hacked website repair service we offer is fully supported by us.