Website Security Scan
We will complete a full security scan of the website to identify and investigate how the malware or malicious code infected the website.
Once we have completed a detailed security scan of the website files and MYSQL database we guarantee to remove the malware and to fix your website.
We will put a variety of security measures in place to ensure the website is safe and secure and protected against attacks from cyber criminals.
Joomla Website Hacked ?
- Joomla website hacked by hackers who have distributed malware for criminal purposes.
- The website is injected with hidden pharmacy links.
- You are unable to send emails because the website is blacklisted for sending spam emails.
- You have lost all your traffic and sales from Google because your website is blacklisted.
- The web hosting company has suspended your website.
- Your website is installing malware on your website visitor computers.
- Google has blacklisted your website in search results with the label This site may be hacked
The following is included in the security service we offer
- We will take a full backup of the website including all the Joomla! files and MYSQL database before we start the work and after we have 100% removed the malware code and secured the website.
- Complete a detailed security scan of your website to identify and investigate how the malware or malicious code infected the website.
- Remove the malware and any malicious code from the website.
- If the website is using an outdated version of Joomla we will update the site to the latest, stable and secure version
- Review all the Joomla extensions at the website and update them to the latest version if required.
- Use a number of best practices Joomla! security measures to secure the website from future attacks.
- Add an additional security layer using custom .htaccess security rules to protect the Joomla files and database from malicious attacks.
- Once we are 100% happy that your website is clean and secure we will complete a full Cpanel or Plesk hosting file and MySql backup of the website.
- We will communicate with Google to remove “This website may be hacked” label.